• 4 1/2-hour cart tour
• VIP access to Archives and Backlot
• Complimentary catered gourmet meal
• 15% discount at the Studio Store
• Complimentary parking
• Personalized souvenir photo
• Advance reservations required
• Guests 10 years and over are welcome
• $178 per person, taxes and fees included
• Available at 1pm, Monday-Friday
• Champagne and hors d’oeuvres in the Prop Warehouse
• Available at 9:30am, Monday-Friday
• Gourmet catered lunch at an exclusive location
Gain special access to even more Hollywood magic. As a Paramount VIP Tour Guest, you will have exclusive access to private areas of the Studio operations including Special Effects, Sign Shop, Prop Warehouse, and Sound Stages. In our legendary Archive facilities receive a hands-on look at props and set items from past productions. You will be introduced to the people and places who bring Hollywood to life and are the heart and soul of Paramount.
Along the way, your group will enjoy a gourmet lunch or hors d’oeuvres in a unique production setting. Each step of the way, you’ll learn how the puzzle pieces fit together to create the movies and television shows you’ve come to love. This unforgettable tour experience allows you to see the inner workings of Hollywood, and learn firsthand what goes on behind Paramount’s iconic gates.
© 2018 Paramount Pictures Studio Tour